This shows useful tips (maps, naming, quests, and more) for Zenith MMO.
Here you can find some useful tips and tricks for better gameplay in the Zenith MMO.
How to delete or change your name
- You’ll have to delete your character and make a new one.
How to open mini map on Vive
- Go into the steam controller bindings.
- Select custom binding instead of default.
- Disable “mirror mode”.
- Map the “South” direction on the right trackpad “ThirdButton”.
Pressing down on the right trackpad then toggles the minimap and the quest list overlay.
Quest details always in view
- You can keep your compass open that displays the quest requirements in the side. I don’t think it fades if you avoid pressing the button for it.
- Depending on what VR system you have, it seems to be mapped to whatever your system considers to be “ThirdButton”. For example on Vive, it’s mapped to the down arrow on the right trackpad.
Where to find statue above the darkness
- It’s on an arch over a cave entrance.
How to complete the cooking quests
- Go into your inventory.
- There you will see a recipe the icon is an open book
- Grab and hold it.
First off, each main class is able to spec between the regular holy trinity subclasses (dps/tank/support) so with this design paradigm, every current and future class is guaranteed to have a support role as well. (Keep in mind that supporting does not necessarily mean healing.)
Currently there are two main classes in the game, so one support spec exists for each. The Essence Mage support plays similar to a classic healer with several thrown/aimed skills that can both AoE heal as well as do damage, and even their basic attack (aimed projectiles) can weave in emergency healing in a pinch. The Blade Master support is more utility/buff based but possesses an aimed forward healing slash as well as some indirect healing for themselves and a single ally. Both of them have plenty of offensive skills, which can be partially swapped around to customise your build further, and definitely do a respectable amount of damage as well.
- Zenith MMO – How to Beat Homecoming Quest (Tips)
- Zenith MMO – How to Solve Amara’s Children Quest Solution (Get Keys)
- Zenith MMO – How to Check Armor and Weapons Stats (Secret Slots)
- Zenith MMO – How to Find Cooking Ingredients (Sugar, Milk etc.)
- Zenith MMO – How to Complete Planting Carrot Quest (Solution)