Learn how to increase your Battery Energy Cell in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Upgrade your Energy Cell by obtaining Crystallized Charges and using the Crystal Refinery. This guide provides step-by-step instructions and tips for maximizing your battery’s power in the game. Explore the Kingdom of Hyrule and enhance your gaming experience.
How to Increase Your Battery (Energy Cell Upgrades) in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom introduces a new gameplay element called Battery Energy, which affects the power of Zonai Devices in your proximity. This guide will explain how the Energy Cell works and how you can upgrade it by increasing its duration at the Crystal Refinery.
How the Energy Well Battery Works
The Energy Well is displayed as a battery icon and consists of three power cells. These cells deplete when certain devices are active and gradually replenish when the devices are turned off. By upgrading your Energy Cell, you can increase your maximum power over time.
Getting Crystalized Charges
In order to upgrade your Energy Cell, you need to obtain Crystalized Charges. These charges can be acquired in a few ways:
- Trading Zonaite at the Forge in the Mining Cave on Great Sky Island.
- Defeating tough enemies in The Depths or finding secret chests.
- Completing quests and receiving them as rewards.
Using the Crystal Refinery
The Crystal Refinery, located near the Nachoyah Shrine on Great Sky Island, is where you can use 100 Crystallized Charges to increase the Energy Well of your battery. Each upgrade adds one bar to the battery icon. Keep in mind that you can have a total of 21 Energy Well upgrades across eight full batteries, requiring a total of 2,100 Crystallized Charges.
– Continuously mine Zonaite and visit forges in The Depths to acquire more Crystallized Charges.
– Check the Crystal Refinery on Great Sky Island and Lookout Landing for replenished stock.
– Expanding your Energy Cell is not mandatory for story progression, but it provides a permanent upgrade and helps conserve resources.
By upgrading your Energy Cell in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you can extend the duration of your Battery Energy and enhance the power of Zonai Devices. Follow these steps to acquire Crystallized Charges and utilize the Crystal Refinery to maximize your battery’s potential. Enjoy your adventures in the Kingdom of Hyrule!
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – 1o Tips and Tricks (Advanced)
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Infinite Money Guide (How to Use)
- Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom – Yiga Guide (Armor, Hideout, Set)