This guide to ending will help you on how to kill final boss (Sovereign) in XCOM: Chimera Squad.
Ending (How to Kill Final Boss)
Firsly, focus on Ronin to kill.
Overwatch balcony and attack them:
Be careful to Praetorians in the floor.
Sorcerers can be beamed up so your squad must not be remain stable, that is be dynamic. For example, put Axiom next to the ladder, Blueblood opposite it, and Patchwork opposite Blueblood.. What I mean that you need crossfire:
Do not proceed to enemy’s area until decreasing in numbers.
Focus on Sovereign when coming to end.
And then use Axiom to smash Sovereign:
This is so harmful for him but he forces to be “sustained”. Proceed Patchwork to the map table and overwatch hostiles. And then kill Sovereign regaining consciousness.
That is it!
I hope these useful tips help you.
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Replace Missing Weapons/Armor
- Which One is the Better: Gear Tactics or XCOM: Chimera Squad
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – Complete Achievements (Combat, Investigation, Agent, etc.)
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – Agent Ranks (How to Replace)
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – Guide to Abilities, Builds, Agents
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – Cheat Codes (How to Enable and Activate)
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – Field Office Headquarters Guide (Unrest, Mission, Training, Duty, Field)
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – Useful Tips (Breach, Moving, Ability, Map)
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – Cheat Codes (Making More Resources)
- XCOM Chimera Squad – PC Keyboard Controls (How to Rebind)
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Uncover Old Town (Bust Weapons Shipment) Mission
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – New Agents (How to Hire) and Console Mode
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Unlock Spec Ops (Crisis, Glad, Legwork, Sanctioned)
- XCOM: Chimera Squad – How to Fix Crashes (Launcher, Loading)