Pokémon has a lot of exciting ways to evolve. Whether it is leveling up, using stone, or trading, they are unique in their methods of evolution. And yet, some evolve through the power of friendship. With a surprising amount of Pokémon that evolve with a high friendship level, here is our guide to find the Happiness Checker in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
Where To Find The Happiness Checker In Pokémon Sword and Shield
You will have to make some progress in the game up until you make it to Hammerlocke. Once you arrive in the area, all you have to do is go to your right where the sign is and enter the building. Walk in there, and you must talk to the young boy, who will ask you if you’d like to see how friendly your Pokémon are towards you.
To know that your Pokémon is ready to evolve with high friendship, the boy will have to say, “Seems like you’re pretty good friends! Still, I bet you could become even closer!” Once you got him to say those words, evolve your Eevees, Budews, Snoms, or other Pokémon that need high friendship.
- How to Evolve Charjabug in Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Mareanie Guide in Pokémon Sword And Shield – Locations, Evolutions, Stats
- How to Catch and Evolve – Pokemon Sword and Shield Gyarados Locations
- HOW TO RESET DENS IN POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD
- BEST POKEMON FOR MAX RAID BATTLES IN POKEMON SWORD & SHIELD
- How to Get BP in Pokemon Sword and Shield