How to get a lot of cash (money) in Wasteland 3? This guide try to help you how to make it with easy ways.
Cash Exploit (Easy Way)
You can use the table behind Paris to help mix a dye which you either need weird science, the book “The Clown’s Guide to Paint, Makeup, and Acid” (see picture), or this guide to get the mix for the red dye. Which is Carbon 18, Hydrogen 14, Nitrogen 2, Sodium 2, Oxygen 8, Sulfate 2. Once you do this mix and finish it, Paris will talk to you.
Do not exit that chat! Once she pays you once for the helping ($124), the first menu option for the chat will re-trigger the help completing dialogue and re-trigger the reward. You can easily from this point mash left click until you have all the money you want.
Be warned once you exit the menu this will be gone.
Hope you enjoy this exploit I unintentionally found! This will likely be patch considered its clearly a bug, so let me know if it stops working so I can remove this guide.
The Clown’s Guide to Prints, Makeup and Acid Note: Do not attempt without supervision of your parent or legal guardian. Clowns, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any paint-related accidents There are four basic colors we’ll want to make: a brilliant light blue, a beautiful indigo, a beautiful crimson "allura" red, and a subtle light green to finish things off. Please refer to the mixes below. Light Blue - Carbon 37, Hydrogen 34, Nitrogen 2, Sodium 2, Oxygen 9, Sulfide 3 Indigo - Carbon 16, Hydrogen 8, Nitrogen 2, Sodium 2, Oxygen 8, Sulfide 2 Red - Carbon 18, Hydrogen 14, Nitrogen 2, Sodium 2, Oxygen 8, Sulfide 2 Light Green - Carbon 37, Hydrogen 34, Nitrogen 2, Sodium 2, Oxygen 8, Sulfide 2 Close
- Wasteland 3 – Cheats (Trainer)
- Wasteland 3 – How to Locate All Creepy Dolls
- Wasteland 3 – Guide to Combat, Attack, Leveling Up, and More
- Wasteland 3 – Tips for the Best Start
- Wasteland 3 – Guide to Toaster Repair and Tarjan Tokens
- Wasteland 3 – Guide to Factions and How to Get More Reputation
- Wasteland 3 – Control Guide (PC and Xbox Buttons
- Wasteland 3 – How to Check Enemy Status Effect
- Wasteland 3 – How to Get All Achievements
- Wasteland 3 – Guide to Prisoner, Satellites, Specialists, and More
- Wasteland 3 – How to Complete Statue of Reagan Mission (Denver)
- Wasteland 3 – Guide to Skill, Build, Weapon, and More
- Wasteland 3 – How to Recruit Rangers and Animal
- Wasteland 3 – How to Locate All Companion and Animals (and Bonuses)
- Wasteland 3 – Save File Location and How to Switch Version (GOG or Steam)