Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” for Valheim.
Save File Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save File?
- Valheim – How to Download and Run Server, Install Docker
- Valheim – How to Set up Dedicated Linux Server
- Valheim – PC Controls Guide (How to Rebind)
- Valheim – Guide to Finding Merchant (How to Sell, and More)
- Valheim – How to Boost and Fix FPS
- Valheim – Cheat Commands (without Trainer)
- Valheim – Tips and Tricks for Graves, Chopper, Cave, and More
- Valheim – Guide to Animals, Axes, Flint, Taming, Seeds, Respawn, and More
- Valheim – How to Get Swamp Key
- Valheim – How to Connect Directly Server
- Valheim – How to Find Different Biomes and Merchant
- Valheim – Cheats (Infinite Health, Stamina, God Mode, and More)
- Valheim – Hunting, Gathering, and Food Guide
- Valheim – Guide to Crafting, Unlocking Recipes, Sailing, Biomes, and More
- Valheim – How to Get Resources (Hard Antler, Tin, Troll Hide, and More)