A guide on how to connect directly server to Valheim.
How to Connect Directly Server
Go to Steam > View > Servers > Favorites > Add a server
Put your machines IP and then port 2457 (default port +1 if you changed it), example: 192.168.1.20:2457
You can now direct connect through the steam server browser. If you’re connecting from the outside, put your exterior IP.
It might show for a second and then disappear, make sure to double-click it instantly after refreshing. Not sure why this happens for me.
- Valheim – How to Download and Run Server, Install Docker
- Valheim – How to Set up Dedicated Linux Server
- Valheim – How to Boost and Fix FPS
- Valheim – Cheat Commands (without Trainer)
- Valheim – Guide to Animals, Axes, Flint, Taming, Seeds, Respawn, and More
- Valheim – How to Upgrade and Expand Your House (Floor, Roof, Wall, and More)
- Valheim – How to Catch the Enemy (Ways: Moats, Trees, Rune, and More)
- Valheim – Save File Location
- Valheim – Guide to Finding Merchant (How to Sell, and More)
- Valheim – Guide to Crafting, Unlocking Recipes, Sailing, Biomes, and More
- Valheim – PC Controls Guide (How to Rebind)
- Valheim – Hunting, Gathering, and Food Guide
- Valheim – Guide to Building (House, Snapping, Dismantling, Repairing, and More)
- Valheim – Tips for Food, Building, Exploration, Food, and More
- Valheim – How to Find Different Biomes and Merchant