A guide on how to build and craft home, campfire, chest, bed, cooking station in Valheim.
How to Build and Craft
An easy starter home you can build with just some wood and stone. Fit’s a bed, crafting table, chests, campfire, and cooking station.
Cozy and breathable!
Spend the night safe and snug, knowing you’ll wake up alive!
- Your first step is to gather 13 Wood & 4 Stone.
- Craft a Workbench and place it anywhere.
- Use the remaining materials to craft a Stone Axe.
- Use your Stone Axe to gather 8 Wood and grab another 4 Stone.
- Back at your Workbench craft a Hammer and a Hoe.
Find a nice piece of open terrain and use the Hoe to tamper down the earth to create some flat terrain to build on. While doing this you can also gather the next round of materials for the house.
It’s 104 Wood for all building pieces.
- Campfire – 5 stone and 2 wood
- Cooking Station – 2 wood
- Bed – 8 wood
With the optional items the total is 116 wood and 5 stone.
You’re finally ready to build! Follow the diagrams in the pictures below and good luck!
- Valheim – How to Craft Items (Firepit, Charcoal Kiln, Hoe, and More)
- Valheim – Guide to Building (House, Snapping, Dismantling, Repairing, and More)
- Valheim – Guide to Animals, Axes, Flint, Taming, Seeds, Respawn, and More
- Valheim – Tips for Food, Building, Exploration, Food, and More
- Valheim – How to Craft Weapons and Armor (Rags, Troll Hide Armor, Bow, and More)
- Valheim – How to Get and Craft StagBreaker
- Valheim – Guide to Crafting, Unlocking Recipes, Sailing, Biomes, and More
- Valheim – Hunting, Gathering, and Food Guide
- Valheim – How to Upgrade and Expand Your House (Floor, Roof, Wall, and More)
- Valheim – How to Get Resources (Hard Antler, Tin, Troll Hide, and More)
- Valheim – How to Catch the Enemy (Ways: Moats, Trees, Rune, and More)
- Valheim – How to Get Ores, Pickaxe, Dungeons, and More After Killing Eikthyr
- Valheim – Guide to Finding Merchant (How to Sell, and More)
- Valheim – Prefab Names (Console Commands)
- Valheim – PC Controls Guide (How to Rebind)