It is a guide to finding merchant (how to sell, and more) in Valheim.
Guide to Finding Merchant
If you want to find him on your own, there are a some small pointers I can give.
- Once you are within a certain distance (1000km), he will show up on the map as a silver moneybag.
- He will only show up in Black Forest.
- Scout coastlines as he usually spawns near the coast.
- He has a campfire so it could help to search at night.
- He is rarely, if ever, on the starting island
Now if want to skip all that, create a new world in the menu. Under Seed, type out “Merchant”.
You’ll need a ship and you can simply head here.
Merchant Sell List
You can buy and sell some items to this merchant.
- Yule hat – 100 coins.
- Dverger circle – 620 coins.
- Megingjord – 950 coins.
- Ymir flesh – 120 coins.
- Fishing rod – 350 coins.
- Bait x50 – 10 coins.
- Valheim – How to Find Different Biomes and Merchant
- Valheim – Guide to Crafting, Unlocking Recipes, Sailing, Biomes, and More
- Valheim – How to Kill All Bosses (Eikthyr, The Elder, and More)
- Valheim – Cheat Commands (without Trainer)
- Valheim – How to Craft Items (Firepit, Charcoal Kiln, Hoe, and More)
- Valheim – How to Boost and Fix FPS
- Valheim – Save File Location
- Valheim – How to Get Resources (Hard Antler, Tin, Troll Hide, and More)
- Valheim – PC Controls Guide (How to Rebind)
- Valheim – How to Catch the Enemy (Ways: Moats, Trees, Rune, and More)
- Valheim – How to Craft Weapons and Armor (Rags, Troll Hide Armor, Bow, and More)
- Valheim – Guide to Building (House, Snapping, Dismantling, Repairing, and More)
- Valheim – Guide to Animals, Axes, Flint, Taming, Seeds, Respawn, and More
- Valheim – How to Set up Dedicated Linux Server
- Valheim – How to Connect Directly Server