This shows cheat commands (without trainer) for Valheim.
Cheat Commands (without Trainer)
How to Use
To hide UI press CTRL+F3.
To open the game console press F5 and type “help” to show all available commands.
Command – Function
- help – Show all available commands.
- kick [name/ip/userID] – Kick the user.
- ban [name/ip/userID] – Ban the user.
- unban [ip/userID] – Unban the user.
- banned – Shows a list of banned users.
- ping – Send a ping to the server to ger your latency.
- lodbias [number] – Set distance lod bias. If empty shows actual lodbias. By default 1.5.
- info – Print system info.
If you type “imacheater” in console to turn On/Off cheat mode and then “help” you will be able to get another list of commands. Like teleport, freeview, godmode and more.
I highly recommend don’t use cheat commands to don’t ruin your ingame experience. This commands could be useful if you get stuck: Use “pos” or “goto [x,z]” to teleport yourself and get unstuck.
- Valheim – How to Boost and Fix FPS
- Valheim – Guide to Finding Merchant (How to Sell, and More)
- Valheim – Guide to Crafting, Unlocking Recipes, Sailing, Biomes, and More
- Valheim – Guide to Animals, Axes, Flint, Taming, Seeds, Respawn, and More
- Valheim – How to Set up Dedicated Linux Server
- Valheim – Save File Location
- Valheim – How to Find Different Biomes and Merchant
- Valheim – PC Controls Guide (How to Rebind)
- Valheim – Prefab Names (Console Commands)
- Valheim – How to Kill All Bosses (Eikthyr, The Elder, and More)
- Valheim – Tips for Food, Building, Exploration, Food, and More
- Valheim – How to Get Resources (Hard Antler, Tin, Troll Hide, and More)
- Valheim – Cheats (Infinite Health, Stamina, God Mode, and More)
- Valheim – How to Craft Items (Firepit, Charcoal Kiln, Hoe, and More)
- Valheim – How to Connect Directly Server