A guide on how to beat the Jotunns in Tribes of Midgard.
Beating the Jotunns
All of the Jotunn attacks can be dodged. If you wait until you get close to village warning to seek it out, you should be fine.
Bring some healing potions if you are having trouble dodging attacks. Some attacks are not obvious how to dodge such as the lightning Jotunn seeking lightning ball which you can hit with a ranged attack and it will stop following you/explode OR just let it get close to you then dodge away.
Upgrade your weapons, and if using an elemental weapon, use one which the Jotunn is weak to.
Make sure you have archer towers to help defend.
Build gates to keep the jotunn occupied.
- Tribes of Midgard – The Best Start and Resources Guide
- Tribes of Midgard – Guide to Basics of Clearing SAGA Mode
- Tribes of Midgard – Cheats (Infinite Health, Altar, and More)
- Tribes of Midgard – How to Fix Loading Screen (Stuck)
- Tribes of Midgard – Exploring Guide
- Tribes of Midgard – PC Controls (Keyboard) and PS4+5 Buttons
- Tribes of Midgard – How to Fast Travel
- Tribes of Midgard – How to Defeat Saga Boss
- Tribes of Midgard – Save Game Location