How to change controller (PS4, Xbox, Switch) in Trials of Mana? Thanks to this guide, you can change the button prompts in-game from Xbox to PS/Switch.
How to Change Controller?
Downloading the Mod
Download Installing the mod
- After downloading the zip file, extract it in your Trials of Mana Paks folder.
Example X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks
- Make sure it looks like the image below
(there may be more files depending on later patches, just make sure Trials of Mana-WindowsNoEditor_9_P.pak is there)
To uninstall, simply remove Trials of Mana-WindowsNoEditor_9_P.pak from the folder, making sure not to remove any other file.
Remapping buttons (optional, recommended)
– Since the PS4 version uses Touchpad for “Select”, please remap your controller so that Touchpad is the Select button. Otherwise, your Share button will be Select but display Touchpad in-game.
– Since the Switch button positions are different from Xbox, please remap your controller as necessary.
Xbox -> Switch:
A -> B
B -> A
Y -> X
X -> Y
Big thanks to Shuichi Niwa for assisting with UE4 stuff! Go take a look at his restoration patch for Trials of Mana.
By Phi Zero
- Trials of Mana – Save File Location
- Trials of Mana – How to Make Best Resolution (or Native)
- Trials of Mana – PC Keyboard Controls (How to Rebind)
- Trials of Mana – Pairing System Guide (Character Story)
- Trials of Mana – Anise’s Stockade X Map (How to Locate)
- Trials of Mana – 6 Seed Locations
- Trials of Mana – Anise (How to Defeat Boss)
- Trials of Mana – Duran Guide (Class, Light, Character)
- Trials of Mana – Useful Tips (Dodge, Circles, Spell, Fight)
- Trials of Mana – Angela Guide (Class, Character, Moves, Types, Light, Dark)
- Trials of Mana – Charlotte (Character Guide: Class, Ability, Build)
- Trials of Mana – Hawkeye (Character Guide: Class, Ability, Moves)
- Trials of Mana – Kevin Guide (Class, Light, Character)
- Trials of Mana – Black Rabite Guide (Magus, Paladin, Fenrir, Dragon Master, etc.)
- Trials of Mana – End Game Method