This guide will show you end game method for End Game Method.
End Game Method
Defeat all 7 of the Benevodons, then view the text below.
After you have defeated the 7 Benevodons, you head out to find the Darkstone. Depending on which story you are in, your quest will have you progress deeper into a unique area; this will either be:
- Crystal Desert (Duran/Angela)
- Jungle of Illusion (Kevin/Charlotte)
- Cave of Darkness (Hawkeye/Riesz, not sure if the name is accurate in the remake).
There is usually a Golden Goddess Statue at the end of the area with a boss fight, feel free to enter but I like to fight it after I’ve changed my class just for enjoyment’s sake. Scour the entire area, as there tend to be 1-2 special monsters who instead drops the ultra-rare Rainbow Seed as well, but the vast majority of monsters in these specific areas drop the ??? Seeds quite regularly (or as regularly as RNG can get). Get about 6 of the ??? seeds (or 10 if you wish), go to an Inn and grow them and hope for the item you want
- Trials of Mana – Duran Guide (Class, Light, Character)
- Trials of Mana – Angela Guide (Class, Character, Moves, Types, Light, Dark)
- Trials of Mana – Useful Tips (Dodge, Circles, Spell, Fight)
- Trials of Mana – Kevin Guide (Class, Light, Character)
- Trials of Mana – Hawkeye (Character Guide: Class, Ability, Moves)
- Trials of Mana – How to Make Best Resolution (or Native)
- Trials of Mana – Charlotte (Character Guide: Class, Ability, Build)
- Trials of Mana – Anise (How to Defeat Boss)
- Trials of Mana – Pairing System Guide (Character Story)
- Trials of Mana – Black Rabite Guide (Magus, Paladin, Fenrir, Dragon Master, etc.)
- Trials of Mana – How to Change Controller (PS4, Xbox, Switch)
- Trials of Mana – 6 Seed Locations
- Trials of Mana – Save File Location
- Trials of Mana – PC Keyboard Controls (How to Rebind)
- Trials of Mana – Anise’s Stockade X Map (How to Locate)