A guide on how to fix “buttons not clickable” (windowed mode error) in Total War: Warhammer III.
How to Fix “Buttons Not Clickable” (Windowed Mode Error)
I’ve seen a couple of people here and on the official forums that had problems running the game in windowed mode.
For some reason the game sometimes sets an offset to the windowed mode which results in buttons not being clickable anymore or part of the UI being off-screen. Because I wasn’t able to fix it in game (thanks to the buttons not being clickable anymore after turning off windowed mode).
I went into the AppData folder:
- C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer3\scripts
Opened the preferences.script.txt and set x_pos and y_pos to 0.
I then started the game again and everything worked perfectly. Figured this might be useful for some of you.
- Total War: Warhammer III – Guide to Better Battle Camera
- Total War: Warhammer III – How to Fix Blur Problems
- Total War: Warhammer III – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Total War: Warhammer III – How to Boost FPS (Best Settings)
- Total War: Warhammer III – How to Get 100% Achievement
- Total War: Warhammer III – How to Do Grand Cathay Play
- Total War: Warhammer III – How to Unlock Secret Legendary Lords