A guide on how to get all achievements in The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe.
How to All Achievements
This is a guide for every achievement in The Stanley Parable – Ultra Deluxe.
Get Your First Achievement
To unlock this achievement just unlock any other achievement in this game.
Click On Door 430 Five Times
To get this achievement click on door 430 Five Times, This door can be found in the first area of the game, From here follow the narrators guidance to unlock the achievement, Just don’t head into the two doors room or you will need to restart.
Beat The Game
This is a simple achievement to unlock, Just follow all the narrators guidance and complete the game.
Note: following this path while holding the bucket will not work towards this achievement.
Test Achievement Please Ignore
To get this achievement can be quite tricky.
- Keep restarting The Stanley Parable till you unlock the prologue on the title screen.
- Play through the prologue and agree to the number increase every time you boot up the game.
(The achievement machine will then be repaired).
- Play the game normally going through the “Extra Content” Door until you reach The Stanley Parable 2, then head to where a free achievement is being advertised and interact with the machine to receive the achievement.
This Achievement will unlock as soon as you restart and begin playing the game for a second time.
You Can’t Jump
For this achievement, Try to jump anywhere using the space bar a few times and this achievement should unlock.
The only way of unlocking this achievement as of now is to run the game for the entirety of a Tuesday, midnight of the Tuesday till the midnight of the day after.
For this achievement, Follow the narrators guidance to the boss’s office and then constantly press 8 on the keypad until the keypad says 8 and the achievement is unlocked.
For this achievement you will need to complete the main quest which the narrator guides on in under 4 minutes 22 seconds.
he best way of completing this is to complete the ending until the narrator opens the Boss’s hidden passage automatically for you, and then keep resetting until you get the straight corridor to the two door room.
Settings World Champion
For this achievement you will need to access the settings of the game and alter the slider to each possible value.
Note: There are sliders hidden under the toggle-able options so ensure you select every option until you get this achievement to ping up for you.
(This achievement is reported to be bugged with version 1.0 and will be fixed in a later patch).
Super Go Outside
For this achievement its simple, you just don’t play the game for 10 years and then return to the game after 10 years has passed.
Alternatively if you want to unlock this today, close The Stanley Parable, Go into your computer settings and alter your date and time manually 10 years into the future, From here launch the game and start the game and the achievement should ping.
Note: Please make sure to change your date and time back after getting this achievement.
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – How to Locate Six Mini-Stan Figurines
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – How to “Getting The Test Achievement”
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – Settings World Champion Guide
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – All Endings Guide
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – How to Locate All Figlurine
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – How to Get “Super Go Outside”
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – How to Get the Elevator/Famous Ending
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – How to Get Bucket Ending (Steps)
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – How to Reach The Warehouse Floor