Locating “Save Game” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save Game” for The Last Spell.
The Last Spell – Save Game Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save Game?
C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Ishtar Games\The Last Spell\Save
- The Last Spell – How to Rotate Buildings
- The Last Spell – How to Rotate Rain of Arrows or Tight Volley
- The Last Spell – Cheats (Max Perk, Health, Gold, and More)
- The Last Spell – Guide to Production, Night, Upgrading (How to Play)
- The Last Spell – PC Keyboard Controls
- The Last Spell – How to Prepare for the Final Night
- The Last Spell – Guide to Buildings, Exploits, Perks, Trivia