A guide on how to rotate Rain of Arrows or Tight Volley in The Last Spell.
How to Rotate Rain of Arrows or Tight Volley
No button for rotating spells or buildings, nope
But it’s really asked (see pinned thread about the requested features, so it may became a thing.
Building is totally fixed in rotation, but spells can be rotated in a way. They are ever oriented toward your hero – target point axis. So moving around may help you turn your spell if your heroes have enough moove points.
- The Last Spell – How to Rotate Buildings
- The Last Spell – Guide to Production, Night, Upgrading (How to Play)
- The Last Spell – Guide to Buildings, Exploits, Perks, Trivia
- The Last Spell – How to Prepare for the Final Night
- The Last Spell – Save Game Location
- The Last Spell – PC Keyboard Controls
- The Last Spell – Cheats (Max Perk, Health, Gold, and More)