A guide on how to beat a tree (5 Steps: Best Technique) in Terraria.
How to Beat Tree (5 Steps: Best Technique)?
This is a very detailed guide on how to survive a tree attack in terraria. When you first join the game, you probbably look around you and think Holy Crap it’s a tree. Fear not. This guide will teach you how to beat a tree in terraria.
Step 1 – Prepare
You will need proper gear to fight the tree, as well as a tree summon item:
This is a rigorous item that may take a long time to get. It only has a 100% chance drop when you first create your character. If your character is missing this item, you cannot defeat the tree successfully.
This is the summoning item for the tree. When you left click the ground, it will begin the battle in 5-10 terraria days. Only use when you are prepared for this battle
Step 2 – Get into tactical position
You must find about a 1-5 block distance from the tree. This battle is all about precision. Your position is half the fight. This gives you enough distance to hit the tree consecutively with your copper axe.
Step 3 – Hold left click
This takes concentration. This is how you deal the most damage to the tree. Make sure your cursor is at the trunk of the tree, and hold left click. If you don’t get it the first time, you may need to practice, and this may result in loss against the tree
Step 4 – Waiting
The fight with the tree takes time and grinding. You could be looking at a total of 5-10 seconds, depending on your skill level. Be patient and be careful not to let go of left-click, otherwise, the battle will be reset and you will have to retry. If done successfully, you should be able to defeat the tree.
Step 5 – You beat the tree
When you defeat a tree, it drops wood. This resource is garbage and you will never need to use it. There is a chance of you to get a rare Acorn from the tree once it is defeated. This will allow you to resummon and fight the tree again. The tree fight is by far the hardest boss in the game, and it will probably take more than one attempt to do successfully. Just keep trying and you will eventually win the fight.
- Terraria – How To Fix Terraria 1.4 Launch Game (Stuck in 1.3)
- Terraria (Journey 1.4) – How to Get Moon Legs (Secret)
- Terraria 1.4 – Duplicating Any Item Guide (How to)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Find Queen Slime (New Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – Download Journey Character (Unlocked and Researched)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Unlock Map with All Items (Save Game File) and Cheat (Trainer)
- Terraria 1.4 – All Bats Guide
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Install Tmodloader
- Terraria – Zenith Sword in 1.4 (How to Craft)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Fix Stuck Keybindings (PC Controls and Controller: PS4-Xbox)
- Terraria – How to Cook Ramen
- Terraria 1.4 – Useful Tips for Mini and Big Bosses (Moves, Attacks, Spawns, Drops)
- Terraria 1.4 – Save File and Mod Folder Location
- tModLoader (Terraria 1.3) – Best Mods (Recommendations)
- Terraria 1.4 – Best Drops and Fishing (Biome, Wood, Gold, Dungeon) Guide