A guide on most effective NPC setup and Graveyard Biome in Terraria 1.4 Journey’s End.
How Do I Even Make One?
Simply, die five times, pick up your gravestones, and put em where u want em. Once you see the background darken and the fog rolling in that means you did it, but at what cost really?
The enemies in this area you might be familiar with, specifically the ghost and raven, Ghosts spawn near gravestones no matter in a graveyard or not, ravens occasionally spawned around Halloween, but they come to visit the dead too. There are also rat critters that spawn near graveyards too. All of these lads are not weather, time, or hardmode specific.
Perfect Setup for Building Npc Houses
Journey Has Begun
- Try to not make rooms too close, at least 25 tiles away from each other. I personally prefer to just find two large trees in the forest to start building my base. One room (main) is located in bigger crown of tree. I place there Nurse and Arms Dealer for fast heal due to my respawn. Second room is placed in second crown. Third room is placed between two trees.
- One room – Guide + Merchant.
- Second room – Nurse + Arms Dealer.
- Third room – Zoologist + Golfer.
- Nurse is here because you can fast magic mirror to heal yourself (pylon doesn’t work when boss is alive).
- While playing as Ranged you can buy musket balls without teleporting anywhere.
- Golfer and Zoologist are NPC that any class can use (to check progress or to just play another game of gold).
- Same goes to Guide and Merchant
All mentioned NPC above will have best prices and all will be happy (due to living in Forest, also they like they neighbor).
- Demolotionist + Tavern Keep
- Usually when I go for building house for these two, I visit them rarely (just for bombs to mine, or grenades at the very start of the game).
- You can use pylon in underground to fast teleport to your gem-tree farm.
Underground near Mushroom Biome
- Clothier + Truffle
- You won’t use these NPC frequently, only at the start of hardmode while playing ranged.
- Both NPC love each other, and you get free Pylon to TP to (that’s why you don’t need to place this building near Demolotionist.
- First floor: Witch Doctor + Dryad.
- Second floor: Painter.
- Witch Doctor sells Pygmy Necklace.
- All NPC have good prices, and they’re themed after a biome they came from.
- Party girl + Wizard
- They like each other, and they like Hallow.
- You get free Pylon to Hallow biome.
- First floor: Pirate + Angler
- Second floor: Stylist
- For best price you can get yourself cannonballs to protect your main base from for example Solar Eclipse.
- You get pylon to teleport to Ocean.
- First floor: Steampunker + Cyborg.
- Second floor: Dye Trader.
- Best prices.
- You get pylon to teleport to Desert.
- First floor: Mechanic + Goblin Tinkerer.
- Second floor: Tax Collector.
- Best prices.
- You get pylon to Snow biome.
- You get best prices from Goblin Tinkerer (reforging is costly).
To sum up: it’s the most effective way of building and placing your NPC’s around terraria world. You get pylons, all are happy (always price 90% or less), also all NPC sells their best stuff possible because they like biome they’re in. You get fast heal on magic mirror and fast refill of ammo.
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Contol Population (Town System, NPC, Pylons)
- Terraria – How to Get Good Discounts without Moving Houses (NFC)
- Terraria (tModLoader) – Guide to Mods (Housing, Golf, New Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – Best Drops and Fishing (Biome, Wood, Gold, Dungeon) Guide
- Terraria 1.4 – Guide to Ocean Lucky Coin and Slime Staff Money Farm
- Terraria 1.4 – Guide to Luck (Torches, Potions, Gnomes, and Ladybugs)
- Terraria 1.4 – Supreme Helper Minion Achievement (How to Get)
- Terraria 1.4 – Weapons Upgrade (NPCs Defending Weapon List)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Best Weapons (Super Star Shooter, Celebration MK2)
- Terraria 1.4 – The Best Defense Guide (Expert and Master Mode)
- tModLoader (Terraria 1.3) – Best Mods (Recommendations)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Find Dreadnautilus, Empress of Light (Boss) and Get Lava Shark
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Amphibian Boots and Craft Lavaproof (Hot Fishing)
- Terraria 1.4 – Duplicating Any Item Guide (How to)
- Terraria 1.4 – The Easter Eggs and Two Evils World in Journey (How to Access)