Today I introduce to you the Lucky Strike build for Terraria 1.4! This build is, in fact, the superior build and is viable in Master Mode of Terraria 1.4.
Master Mode Summoning Build
Terraprisma – this item is going to be your main source of damage; and, essentially the backbone for this build!
Due to the low defense of this build mobility is going to be key for your survival.
Empress Wings – these wings can be interchanged with your wing of choice; however, I strongly recommend these as they seem to be the most sustainable.
Terraprisma – Ruthless Prefix
As this is a crit-based build, you will need to seek out the Goblin Tinkerer.
From there, re-roll ALL of your accessories so that it has the LUCKY prefix.
Strongly Recommended Potions
Super Healing Potion – Restores 200 HP
Useful Potions to Consider
Lifeforce Potion – Increases your HP by 20% (Max of 600 HP)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Best Weapons (Super Star Shooter, Celebration MK2)
- Terraria 1.4 – Guide to Luck (Torches, Potions, Gnomes, and Ladybugs)
- Terraria 1.4 – Guide to Terraprisma, Goat Skull Mount (How to Get), Destroyer (Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – The Best Defense Guide (Expert and Master Mode)
- Terraria 1.4 – Guide to Ocean Lucky Coin and Slime Staff Money Farm
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Godly Nightglow (Magic Weapon) and Find Empress of Light (Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Find Dreadnautilus, Empress of Light (Boss) and Get Lava Shark
- tModLoader (Terraria 1.3) – Best Mods (Recommendations)
- Terraria 1.4 – Supreme Helper Minion Achievement (How to Get)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Unlock Map with All Items (Save Game File) and Cheat (Trainer)
- Terraria – How to Beat Tree (5 Steps: Best Technique)
- Terraria 1.4 – Best Drops and Fishing (Biome, Wood, Gold, Dungeon) Guide
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Find Queen Slime (New Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – All Bosses and Loots (Slime, Moon, Empress, etc.)
- Terraria 1.4 – All Bats Guide