A guide on how to get Terraprisma, how to kill the Destroyer (boss) and how to get Goat Skull Mount in Terraria Journey 1.4.
How to Get the Terraprisma?
It is dropped by the Empress of Light. Terraprisma is really powerful summon weapon that has 109 summoned damage:
- 109 summon damage
- WeaK KnocKbacK
- Uses 10 mana
- Summons an Enchanted Sword to
How to Kill The Destroyer (Boss)?
Use Terraprisma. Although you don’t have any summoner, armor, buffs to summon you can destroy with Terraprisma.
How to Get the Goat Skull Mount?
It is dropped from the Wall of Flesh. It is basically like unicorn.
- Double jump
- Fast Move
- Summons a rideable death goat mount brutal!’
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Amphibian Boots and Craft Lavaproof (Hot Fishing)
- Terraria 1.4 – Master Mode Summoning (Lucky Strike Build)
- Terraria (Journey 1.4) – How to Get Moon Legs (Secret)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Find Dreadnautilus, Empress of Light (Boss) and Get Lava Shark
- Terraria – Zenith Sword in 1.4 (How to Craft)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Godly Nightglow (Magic Weapon) and Find Empress of Light (Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – The Best Defense Guide (Expert and Master Mode)
- Terraria 1.4 – All Bosses and Loots (Slime, Moon, Empress, etc.)
- Terraria 1.4 – Best Drops and Fishing (Biome, Wood, Gold, Dungeon) Guide
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Find Queen Slime (New Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Best Weapons (Super Star Shooter, Celebration MK2)
- Terraria 1.4 – Useful Tips for NPCs, Critters, and Enemies (Spawns, Bosses, Money)
- Terraria 1.4 – Guide to Ocean Lucky Coin and Slime Staff Money Farm
- Terraria 1.4 – Duplicating Any Item Guide (How to)
- Terraria (tModLoader) – Guide to Mods (Housing, Golf, New Boss)