This is a guide on how to duplicate any items in Terraria 1.4.
How to Duplicate Any Item?
Make sure to turn Off the AutoSave feature in settings.
- Get items you want to duplicate and leave them in your inventory.
- Save and Exit out of your world.
- Click Multiplayer.
- Click Host & Play.
- Start up a local server.
- Once in the world put the items you want duplicated in a chest and close out of the chest menu.
- Press ALT + F4.
- Load up your world in Singleplayer.
- Your items have been duplicated.
Here is a video guide on how to do this as well:
by obama gaming
- Terraria 1.4 – The Easter Eggs and Two Evils World in Journey (How to Access)
- Terraria (Journey 1.4) – How to Get Moon Legs (Secret)
- Terraria (tModLoader) – Guide to Mods (Housing, Golf, New Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Contol Population (Town System, NPC, Pylons)
- Terraria 1.4- Guide to Eater of Worlds (Boss) and Special World Seed (How to Get)
- Terraria – How To Fix Terraria 1.4 Launch Game (Stuck in 1.3)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Amphibian Boots and Craft Lavaproof (Hot Fishing)
- Terraria 1.4 – Guide to Terraprisma, Goat Skull Mount (How to Get), Destroyer (Boss)
- Terraria (Update 1.4.3) – How to Cheat (Unlimited Resources)
- Terraria 1.4 – How to Get Godly Nightglow (Magic Weapon) and Find Empress of Light (Boss)
- Terraria 1.4 – The Best Defense Guide (Expert and Master Mode)
- Terraria – How to Get Pickaxe and Find Mine Ore (Easy Way)
- Terraria – How to Beat Tree (5 Steps: Best Technique)
- Terraria 1.4 – Supreme Helper Minion Achievement (How to Get)
- Terraria 1.4 – Best Drops and Fishing (Biome, Wood, Gold, Dungeon) Guide