A guide on how to fix widescreen errors in Tales of Arise.
How to Fix Widescreen
Once again, Bandai Namco is releasing the game without UltraWide support, but again I will help everyone deal with this problem.
Step one and last
Open “UuuClient.exe” (Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker)
In the “Process to inject to” column, select the “Tales of Arise.exe” process and click “Inject DLL”.
Sometimes the “Inject DLL” button did not light up, but I solved this problem by restarting UUU.
Unreal Unlocker: Here
Now you can play 21: 9 or 32: 9 whenever you want, just use UUU whenever you start the game.
Thanks for reading the guide, I hope I helped someone. Play with pleasure!
- Increased FOV
By Ivan Valter
- Tales of Arise – How to Mod (Character Eye and Hair Texture)
- Tales of Arise – Save Game Location
- Tales of Arise – How to Fix Controller
- Tales of Arise – List of Combo Spells (Rinwell Combos Guide)
- Tales of Arise – Cheats (Infinite Hp, Air Jump, and More)