Marcy was a famous, well-known architect. She was fond of her work and took great pride in what she did. However, she had an odd side to herself. Marcy wasn’t one to take criticism very well, so she tried to cope with it by ringing her bell. Every time she rang her bell would signify criticism which made her very, very mad. It became especially bad after she completed designing and constructing her new home, formally known as Suite 776. The design was odd, confusing, and unpractical – Marcy’s greatest creation, according to her. In the end, she hung herself, hanging inside Suite 776… lifeless.
It is your intention to prove that the myths revolving around Suite 776 are true and to photograph Marcy in motion, as it is assumed that she lurks the hallways and terrorizes anybody willing enough to ring her bell… To criticize her. How many times will you ring the bell?
- Suite 776 – How to Find Lockbox Password – Guide
- Suite 776 – Collectibles and Endings – Achievements
- Suite 776 – The Easter Egg Map – Tips
- Suite 776 – Achievement Guide – The Easter Egg
- Suite 776 – Achievement Guide – Marcy Encounters
- Suite 776 – How to Find Save Location
- Suite 776 – PC Controls – Guide