A guide on how to read letters, words in Stray (alphabet).
How to Read (Alphabet Guide)
A decoded list of Stray’s letters, containing their Latin alphabet translations.
Decoded Letter List
To note the issues:
- X and Z are missing from the list.
- It is still unknown to me if the Q detailed is the actual Q.
- I am unsure if all possible letter variants are detailed here.
Stray’s alphabet is what I’d like to call a “Latin substitution.” This means that each letter in Stray’s alphabet can be translated directly to a Latin alphabet equivalent.
By scouring through a lot of in-game text, I have recorded most of the letters used in Stray, including some interesting variants (If you see multiple symbols above a letter, it means that letter can be represented by any of those symbols).
A quick side-note is that not all in-game text is actually translatable. Most signs are, but filler pieces of paper usually amount to total gibberish.
by [GEN1] Maow
- Stray – How to Cheat (Trainer)
- Stray – How to Skip Intro Videos
- Stray – How to Get All Doors and Safes Passwords (Codes)
- Stray – Save File Location
- Stray – How to Disable TAA Temporal Anti-Aliasing (Less Blurry)
- Stray – How to Fix FPS, Performance, Shutter