A guide on how to complete the Pirate’s Wife Quest in Stardew Valley (1.5 Update).
How to Complete the Pirate’s Wife Quest
Quick guide avoiding spoilers.
This is a quick guide to The Pirate’s Wife quest available in the new 1.5 update.
I’ll try to avoid spoilers as much as possible so I apologize the lack of details and information in the whole content.
Warning: Endgame 1.5 Content, might have minor spoilers ahead!
The Pirate’s Wife Quest Guide
You gain access to this quest after exploring and unlocking the West Coast of Ginger Island (using Golden Walnuts). Then you will trigger a cutscene after speaking to this mysterious woman at the beach.
She will give you a certain Item named War Memento.
- You deliver War Memento to Kent
- He will give you Gourmet Tomato Salt
- You deliver Gourmet Tomato Salt to Gus
- He will give you Stardew Valley Rose
- You deliver Stardew Valley Rose to Sandy (in the desert)
- She will give you Advanced TV Remote
- You deliver Advanced TV Remote to George
- He will give you Artic Shard
- You deliver Artic Shard to Wizard
- He will give you Wiggling Worm
- You deliver Wiggling Worm to Willy
- He will give you Pirate’s Locket
- And finally you deliver the Pirate’s Locket to the mysterious woman on the beach, and its done!
After completing the quest you’ll get the following rewards: Fairy Dust recipe and 5 Golden Walnuts
- Stardew Valley (Update 1.5) – Ginger Island Mermaid Puzzle Solution
- Stardew Valley: 1.4 Update New Guide