A guide on how to play on windows 7 in STAR WARS™: Squadrons.
How to Play on Windows 7
Please don’t post operating system drama, like “y u not use windows 10.” This is a forum guide for the estimated 10 million Steam users that use W7, not a Twitter thread for OS fanboyism.
If you’re encountering this error whenever you try to launch the game:
The procedure entry point DXGIGetDebugInterface1 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll
Then just do the following:
- * Download ReShade: https://reshade.me/
- * Run it and choose Star Wars Squadrons from the list of games it shows you.
- * It will ask you what post-processing effects you want. I just chose the default settings.
- * Once done, run the game. If you want to get rid of the ReShade bar at the top, hit the “HOME” key and click “Skip Tutorial.” Then hit the “ESC” key and it should fade from the screen. If it doesn’t, press HOME again.
* Have fun!
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – HOTAS/Joystick Guide (How to Fix)
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – X52 Layout Guide
- STAR WARS™ Squadrons – Save File Location
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – Drifting Guide
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – How to Make Flight Controls Much Better
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – How to Remap Joystick
- Star Wars: Squadrons – How to Get Secret Achievements (Missions: 1-3-5-7-9-11-13-14)
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – Controls for Xbox One/S/360
- STAR WARS™: Squadrons – How to Prevent Lock-ons, Evade Missiles and Use Countermeasures
- Star Wars: Squadrons – Guide to Fleet Battles (Attacking, Defending, and More)