Locating “Save File” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save File” for Necromunda: Underhive Wars.
Save File Location
If “Folder” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save File?
- Star Renegades – Guide to Transferring Save Files from Gamepass to Steam
- Star Renegades – Guide to Getting Unlimited Resources (How to Hack)
- Star Renegades – How to Unlock All Hidden Character
- Star Renegades – Combat Guide (Stats, Damage, Armor, and More)
- Star Renegades – Guide to All Progeny with Graphs (How to Unlock)
- Star Renegades – Guide to Element and Status Effects