A guide on how to unlock all hidden character in Star Renegades.
How to Unlock All Hidden Character
A guide on which pairs you need to unlock the hidden characters.
To unlock the hidden unique classes or alternate progenies, you need to fill the relationship meter to four hearts (soulmates). They will then be available to purchase in the quantum synthesizer by using your tech meta-currency.
Hidden Unique Classes
- Gunslinger [Commando + Saboteur]
- Juggernaut [Aegis + Enforcer]
- Spectre [Empath + Marksman]
- Varangian [Valkyrie + Archon]
- *Paragon [Win-a-Run] Exception as not hidden at the start, just locked, until you’ve won a run.
There are many, and most are still unknown. They are basically alternate art variations of their parents, but with slightly different stats and slightly varied skills. Below is a list of known parents that create two progenies.
- Aegis + Paragon
- Aegis + Saboteur
- Archon + Empath
- Commando + Empath
- Commando + Varangian
- Enforcer + Marksman
- Enforcer + Varangian
- Valkyrie + Gunslinger
Every hero can pair up with at least three other heroes to unlock alternate progenies.
- Star Renegades – Guide to All Progeny with Graphs (How to Unlock)
- Star Renegades – Save File Location
- Star Renegades – Guide to Getting Unlimited Resources (How to Hack)
- Star Renegades – Guide to Element and Status Effects
- Star Renegades – Combat Guide (Stats, Damage, Armor, and More)
- Star Renegades – Guide to Transferring Save Files from Gamepass to Steam