Guide to knowing that you can whip lava in Spelunky 2.
How to Whip Lava?
Yes! It is simulated with a bunch of rigid bodies with a graphical layer to make it look like a liquid, and you can whip those physics bodies, they are actually very light and have no adheshin to the map blocks.
I am Invisible?
Unfortunately, no, it doesn’t. Lava will still kill you and because is still very hot. Besides, there are still things other than lava that can kill you.
How is This any Help at All?
No, because it is very handy for small amounts of lava, maybe one or two physicsbodies. It’s a really dumb move to end a run because you tripped over just a little bit of lava, so in those cases, you shood whip it instead.
- Spelunky 2 – How to Get All Achievements (Story, Quest, Item, and More)
- Spelunky 2 – How to Kill Shopkeepers and Take Their Stuff
- Spelunky 2 – Multiplayer Guide (Resources, Bombs, Altar, and More)
- Spelunky 2 – Cheats: Money, Health, Bomb, Jump
- Spelunky 2 – Tips for Unlocking 3 Shortcuts
- Spelunky 2 – Controls Guide: PC (Keyboard) and Xbox (Controller)
- Spelunky 2 – How to Get Track Star Achievement