This shows cheats (trainer) in Soda Dungeon 2.
Soda Dungeon 2
Your favorite fizzy dungeon crawler is back! The Dark Lord has locked all sorts of legendary items, loot, and goodies up in his castle behind a seemingly endless guard of monsters, traps, and treachery. Daunting? Not for you— You’ll be safe in the tavern hiring Soda Junkies to do the dirty work for you. Take the loot they bring back to upgrade your tavern, town, and armory to attract stronger adventurers, then repeat. Build your town, assemble a mighty team, and see if you can make it through the dungeon to the next dimension and beyond.
Along the way your band of merry, soda-fueled minions will encounter trumpeting skeletons, angry chefs, Dark Lords, Darker Lords, and a fairy that is just really, really trying her best. The only thing they won’t find is timers, lives systems, or a paywall. Everything can be bought with in-game currency because that’s just the Soda Dungeon way.
What is New in SD2?
- Custom AI Patterns! – Sick of dumb-as-rocks NPC allies? We are too. Create custom behaviors for you party using Soda Script! Even when you’re not looking over their shoulders they’re doing exactly what you want.
- Craft Gear – Craft new armor and weapons for the adventurers you hire. Find rare materials deep within the Dark Lord’s castle to make all new items.
- Play While AFK – Have a life outside Soda Dungeon? No problem. Earn Battle Credits while you’re away and redeem them for loot when you come back. Even when you’re not playing, you’re gathering resources!
- Build Your Home Base – Assembling the best party will take more than a tavern this time around. Build a blacksmith forge, a wizard’s shop, an arena, and more to unlock your party’s true potential.
- Always More To Do – We heard you. You wanted more mountains to climb. You wanted more goals to accomplish. You… wanted to help people clear rodents from their property ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Lucky you, because the NPCs in Soda Dungeon 2 are ready to cough up strangely valuable rewards in exchange for completing an assortment of side-quests!
- Num 1 – God Mode/No HP Loss
- Num 2 – Infinite MP
- Num 3 – Infinite Gold
- Num 4 – Gold Multiplier
- Num 5 – Infinite Keys
- Num 6 – Infinite Essence
- Num 7 – Essence Multiplier
- Num 8 – Infinite Items
- Num 9 – Infinite Battle Credits
- Num 0 – Super Damage/One Hit Kill
- Num . – Set Game Speed
“God Mode/No HP Loss”: When activated, enemy attack will deal 0 damage, but you may still receive damage from negative status such as poison, burn, etc.
“Infinite MP” takes effect when you spend MP.
“Infinite Gold”, “Infinite Keys”, “Infinite Essence” take effects after killing an enemy.
“Infinite Battle Credits”: Activate in town, then click the castle to take effect.
“Set Game Speed”: Disable this option when you’re in town. When activated, you may not be able to interact with buildings in town.
- Soda Dungeon 2 – How to Beat Boss (400th Floor)
- Soda Dungeon 2 – How to Transfer File (Android to Steam)
- Soda Dungeon 2 – Wizard List Guide
- Soda Dungeon 2 – Relic, Attack, Upgrades (Team Composition)
- Soda Dungeon 2 – How to Fix Full Screen and Find Save File