A guide on how to reduce Survival Grind (File Locations) for Scrap Mechanic.
How to Reduce Survival Grind (File Locations)?
[Your Steam Directory]/steamapps/common/Scrap Mechanic/Survival/[Paths Below]
- Scripts/Game/harvestable/HarvestCore – self.client_refinetime
- How long refining takes. Default is 8, I set it to 2.
- Tree Trunk and Tree Log hits, set to whatever you want
- CraftingRecipes/refinery –
- Adjust harvest quantities for wood, scrap metal, and stone. I doubled them.
- Most harvestable things are in here, can modify quantities if you want
How to Boost Speed of Steering (Vehicle)?
- Should to equip the connect tool
- Highlight the bearing itself that you want to adjust
- Should see a prompt to adjust the rotation
- And use it
- Click your use keybinding
- And then a new window will pop up allowing you to adjust
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Build a Plane in Survival
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Get Stone (Craftbot, Spud Gun, Drill)
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Find Items-Materials (Oil, Milk, Ember Beeswax)
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Build Boat (Hovercraft)
- Scrap Mechanic Survival – How to Be Developer (How to Enable)
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Upgrade Craftbot, Gas and Electric Engine
- Scrap Mechanic – Mechanic Station (How to Craft) and Battery (Where to Find)
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Work Pumps, Hook Up Oil Deposits and Get Wood
- Scrap Mechanic – Survival Tips (Farming, Items, Car, Crafting)
- Scrap Mechanic – Refining Faster Guide (How to Make)
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Enable Mod in Survival?
- Scrap Mechanic (Survival Mode) – Cheat Codes (How to Enable)
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Build a Vehicle and Extinguish the Fire in Ship
- Scrap Mechanic (Survival) – All Harvestables, Interactables, Tools, Characters
- Scrap Mechanic – How to Direct Vehicle (with Suspension) in Survival