Locating “Save Game” may not be easy for some games. Sometimes it can be found in the “AppData” file, sometimes you have to find it through “Regedit”. This guide will help you on how to find “Save Game” for Scarlet Nexus.
Scarlet Nexus – Save Game Location
- Go to “C:/”.
- Find “Users”.
- Click “UserName”.
- Go to “AppData”.
If “AppData” Doesn’t Appear
Here’s how to display hidden files and folders.
- In the search box on the taskbar, type folder, and then select “Show hidden files and folders” from the search results.
- Under Advanced settings, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then select Search (or if you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then select Search).
- Type folder in the search box, then select “Folder Options” from the search results.
- Select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select “OK”.
- Select the Start button, then select “Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization”.
- Select “Folder Options”, then select the “View” tab.
- Under “Advanced settings”, select “Show hidden files, folders, and drives” and then select OK.
How to Find Save Game?
How to Find Your Install Game
- Go to Steam
- Right Click …
- Manage/Browse Local Files
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Fix Ghosting and Blur (Best Settings)
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Adjust Deadzones and Sensitivity (Mouse & Gamepad)
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Fix Mini-Map Rotation
- Scarlet Nexus – Secret Passwords (Mimi)
- Scarlet Nexus – Completing Side-Quests (How to View)
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Change and Buy Visual Skin
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Defeat Kikuchiba Boss
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Return to Main Menu