A guide on how to fix ghosting and blur (best settings) in Scarlet Nexus.
How to Fix Ghosting and Blur (Best Settings)
I provide you the best possible settings you can use on Scarlet Nexus, i’ve made them for a friend, and it render really well.
Here are some example at 1080p resolution (just after tutorial for avoiding spoilers):
Open the file Engine.ini located in:
Copy and paste these lines at the end of the file:
r.ScreenPercentage=135 ; (135 is the value for a 1060 6GB at 1080p), set to your personal preference according to your configuration (For 4K you can set it to 100, for 1440p i recommand a value of 120).
r.PostProcessAAQuality=6 ; Set AntiAliasing to maximum quality
r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.125 ; Avoid AntiAliasing ghosting
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=0.85 ; You can set it to personal preference, i like when it’s sharp so it set it to 0.85 but you can set a value between 0 and 1.00
In the same folder, open GameUserSettings.ini and edit these line with the following one:
sg.ViewDistanceQuality=3 ; Don’t set to 4 it actually kill FPS for no graphical improvement
(Scalability set to 3 is the highest settings available in game settings menu, but 4 is the Unreal Engine 4 Cinematic quality mode)
Now your game should render really well, with good details and without anti aliasing artifact and blurness.
P.S. You can enable DX12 for better performance by going to your steam library, right clicking on Scarlet Nexus, Properties, Launch option and adding:
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Fix Mini-Map Rotation
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Adjust Deadzones and Sensitivity (Mouse & Gamepad)
- Scarlet Nexus – Save Game Location
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Change and Buy Visual Skin
- Scarlet Nexus – Completing Side-Quests (How to View)
- Scarlet Nexus – Secret Passwords (Mimi)
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Return to Main Menu
- Scarlet Nexus – How to Defeat Kikuchiba Boss