A guide on how to fix controller problem in Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.
How to Fix Controller Problem
- controller(in steams general controller settings) is in PS4 config support switch it to xbox config support.
- controller(in steams general controller settings) is in xbox config support switch it to PS4 controller config support.
- Game>RMB>properties>steam input Per-Game Settings>use your global steam input settings
- Game>RMB>properties>use BPM Overlay when Steam input is Active Per-Game Settings>use your global settings or developer preference.
Steam Input for this game.
- 1. Right-click the game in your library and go to “Properties”
- 2. Select “Forced Off” for the Steam Input Per-Game Setting dropdown menu
Alternatively, you can adjust your global Steam Input settings:
- Steam -> Settings -> Controller -> General Controller Settings and then make sure the PS4 / Xbox Controller Support option is unticked.
- None Found