A guide to captain demolition expert in Risk of Rain 2.
Guide to Captain Demolition Expert
But why tho
What a great question because instead of Request up to 3 Orbital Probes Each probe deals 1500% damage it is now 12 dealing 1500% damage (or how many you can stack).
But this power is at a cost
Yep, you have to say goodbye to your trusty shotgun arm. I know it is hard but bare with me it is worth it.
The item you will need
Visions of Heresy This item will make your Orbital Probe have 12 instead of 3 when this item is not on cool down.
Where to get the item you need
P.S. it also stacks if you can get more of it.
- Risk of Rain 2 – How to Get “Defensive Microbots”
- Risk of Rain 2 – Guide to Purity
- Risk of Rain 2 (Update 1.0) – What is Added
- Risk of Rain 2 (Update 1.0) – How to Finish the Game (Unlocking Captain)
- Risk of Rain 2 (Update 1.0) – How to Build Unkillable Ultimate Character
- Risk of Rain 2 (1.0) – 100% Achievement Guide
- Risk of Rain 2 (1.0) – 100% Achievement Guide (How to Get)
- Risk of Rain 2 (Update 1.0) – Guide to On Kill Build OP
- Risk of Rain 2 – Guide to Beating the Game at Moonsoon (without Artifacts)
- Risk of Rain 2 – How to Automate Fire (No More Hurting Fingers!)
- Risk of Rain 2 (1.0) – How to Skip Intro Permanently
- Risk of Rain 2 (Update 1.0) – How to Get to All Bosses