This guide helps you on how to kill butcher in Remnant: From the Ashes Swamps of Corsus DLC.
Remnant: From the Ashes Swamps of Corsus DLC
In the latest DLC for Remnant: From the Ashes, players navigate a more deadly version of the world of Corsus, inhabited by the Cult of Iskal, and also take on the toughest challenge yet: the brand-new, rogue-like “Survival Mode.” In the revamped Corsus zone exclusively in Adventure mode, the hive mind Cult of Iskal has claimed the swamps for themselves, proving to be as lethal and dangerous as the Root, the evil force plaguing Earth.
All hope is not lost for players, however, as a lone holdout remains, out of reach of the Iskal’s grasp. To change the future of Corsus, players must confront the Queen and stop the Iskal once and for all or choose to help her complete the Iskal’s plan. Exploring Corsus in Adventure Mode gives players the chance to earn unique rewards – including three powerful weapons – by overcoming various challenges in the form of deadly overworld enemies, side dungeons and epic bosses, like the menacing Barbed Terror.
Along with the swarm of new content in the Swamps of Corsus, the DLC includes a new rogue-like test of will in “Survival Mode.” This intense mode thrusts players into a completely randomized permadeath experience that challenges them to progress as far as they can in one life. In the new mode, players start with nothing but a Repeater Pistol, a few consumables and a handful of scrap. Players travel randomly through corrupted World Stones to various biomes and fight for survival against hordes of enemies that get stronger with each stage, in hopes of finding epic rewards, such as new armor, and new weapons – like the Hero’s Sword that unleashes a powerful wave attack.
- New Mode – Survival: Players fight for their lives as they begin their journey with nothing but a pistol, some scrap and the skin on their back in this new rogue-like game mode! Those brave enough will travel randomly through corrupted World Stones to different biomes, scrap-up gear, fight insanely-difficult bosses and test their endurance.
- The Iskal Rise – The swamps of Corsus swarm with new content! Players will discover a plethora of new content in Corsus, including a new zone, new bosses, new stories, new events, new quests, and more.
- Lock & Load – Adventurers will collect new items, new armor, new weapons, new mods and new traits.
- Armor Skins – By defeating bosses in Survival Mode, or the Hard and Nightmare difficulties in Campaign and Adventure Mode, players earn Glowing Shards which can be used to purchase alternate armor skins for every piece of armor available in the game.
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you set out alone or alongside up to two other players to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to carve a foothold, rebuild, and then retake what was lost.
How to Kill Butcher and Get Ore?
To get the hammerhead’s ore, after entering Butcher’s arena, turn right asap and get down to the basement. Then, find one of these pots to hide in (press E to enteract), and wait for a bit.
After the transition, kill the Butcher and get the ore! Simple as that.
- Remnant: From the Ashes (Swamps of Corsus) – Complete Hidden Achievements (How to Defeat Bosses)
- Remnant From The Ashes – Swamp Graveyard Door (How to Open) – Swamps of Corsus DLC
- Remnant From The Ashes – Barbed Terror, Scald and Sear, Shroud Boss Fights (How to Kill)
- Remnant: From the Ashes – Fetid Pools Room (Heart of Darkness, Opening Door)