A guide on how to get how to get Red Dead Redemption 2 the ultimate edition bonus items (Red Dead online).
Guns, Outfits, Horse, Saddle & Camp Kit
You should get: 3 guns, 2 outfits, 1 horse, 1 saddle and 1 theme camp kit.
- Play online and create your character.
- Complete your first Horley mission.
- Press J or go into a General Store. You will find 3 guns, 2 outfits and 1 horse that cost $0. Unfortunately, the Grizzilies Outlaw outfit is not included. It’s only free for consoles.
Note: If you bought them from the book it will be delivered to your locker box at your Camp or in a Post Office. If you cannot find them. Go to a Gun Shop to get the guns. To wear your outfits, go to your wardrobe at your Camp or in a changing room in a General Store or Tailor Shop.
- To get the Survival Theme Camp Kit for $0, go to your camp and talk to Cripps.
- To get the High Plains Cutting Saddle for $0, go to a stable and add a new saddle.
- If you cannot buy the Thoroughbred Black Chestnut Horse, go to a stable and buy a new stable for $100 or sell your own horse. Then press J again and buy the horse for $0. Re-enter the stable.
Thoroughbred Black Chestnut Horse
High Plains Cutting Saddle
Blackrose Bounty Hunter
Survival Theme Camp Kit
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – How to Find Pirate Hat and Sword
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Golden Medals With Files – Achievements
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Cracked) – How to Fix Save File
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Cracked) – How to Fix “Rebooting and Restarting Error (Game Crashes)”