Raft released a little over a week ago and seeing all the things you have built and hearing about your experiences in the game has been nothing less than amazing!
Could not beget to Balboa!
The coordinates can be impossible to get because of to go against the current of the sea and it won’t let. The coordinates are getting further and further away.
How to Get to Balboa?
On a large yacht, there are the steam engine and helm schemes. When these mechanisms are mounted on a raft, you can easily move against the wind and currents.
Build some engines and the rudder and you will be able to get to Balboa easily…
They will also help you to get to other islands.
- Raft – How To Hack Easily
- Raft – How to Get to Relay Station 4 and a Lightbulb at the Balboa? – Tips
- Raft – How To Get A lot Of Honey? – Guide
- Raft – How to Find Secret Achievements in Tangaroa
- Raft – How to Find Bullet – Achievement
- Raft – Guide to Getting “You Should Not Be Here!” Achievement
- Raft – Stuck at Balboa – Guide
- Raft (The Second Chapter) – How to Unlock Tangaroa Tower Code
- Raft – Best Way to Center the Wheel? – Guide