Resources are tough to come by at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves and the islands above.
However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-eating shark determined to end your voyage!
Best Solution to Center the Wheel!
Switch on radar ( which is facing forwards ).
Pointed yourself in the right direction.
Paddled until it broke, made another paddle.
Checked radar and adjusted a little.
Repeat this until you arrive.
If the boat is too big, the engines will “work” and spin really slowly. In that case, they will burn wood but not get you anywhere. So make a smaller boat or make more engines.
- Raft – Stuck at Balboa – Guide
- Raft – How to Find Bullet – Achievement
- Raft – How To Get A lot Of Honey? – Guide
- Raft – How to Get to Balboa? – Guide – Tips
- Raft – How to Get to Relay Station 4 and a Lightbulb at the Balboa? – Tips
- Raft – Guide to Getting “You Should Not Be Here!” Achievement
- Raft – How To Hack Easily
- Raft – How to Find Secret Achievements in Tangaroa
- Raft (The Second Chapter) – How to Unlock Tangaroa Tower Code