A guide on how to fix microphone in Phasmophobia.
How to Fix Microphone
Easy fix, for some users who have multiple/one microphones.
- Remember, that you should have your microphone that you want to use set as Default in the Sound Control Panel.
First, go to Sound Control Panel:
Secondly, go to your recording device(s):
When you double click (or right click and go into properties) on your mic input, you have to go to Advanced Tab and disable “Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device”.
- Phasmophobia – How Photos Make Extra Money and FAQ (Common Questions)
- Phasmophobia – Asylum Map Guide in Detail
- Phasmophobia – Where to Find Pictures in-game and What is Misconceptions (Tips)
- Phasmophobia – How to Place the Camera on the Table and Jumpscare Guide
- Phasmophobia – Best Strategies and Tips
- Phasmophobia – Tools Guide (Thermometer, Infrared Sensor, Tripod, Pills, and More)
- Phasmophobia – How to Get All Photo Rewards
- Phasmophobia – Tanglewood Street Map Guide
- Phasmophobia – Tips for Expert Map
- Phasmophobia – Private Lobby Guide (How to Start Easily, and More)
- Phasmophobia – Comprehensive Solo Guide (Map, Inventory, Missions, and More)
- Phasmophobia – All Questions and Answers (Ghosts, Ouija, Spirit Box)
- Phasmophobia – Ghost Entries Guide (Spirit, Wraith, and More)
- Phasmophobia – Useful Tips for Hunting, Evidence, Orbs, and More
- Phasmophobia – All the Voice Recognition Keys: Questions (Ghost, Ouija Board, and More)