A guide on how to bring back losing items without any effort in Phasmophobia.
How to Bring Back Losing Items Without Any Effort
A guide to what happens when you die, and things you don’t need to worry about!
Regardless if you leave items in the truck or not, if you die, you will lose all items you brought in that round. However, you won’t need to worry about the basic items that are automatically added such as the EMF, Picture and Video Cameras, UV and Flashlight. You can earn an insurance percentage on the items you lose depending on the level of the map. (50% on Amateur, 25% on Intermediate, and nothing on Pro.) If you survive, you don’t need to bring your items back to truck as there is a Ghost Removal Team that comes after your investigation and will return lost items to you. You wont lose items unless you die! This won’t effect your teammates unless they die too.
Something to note as well is that even though you use smudge sticks and sanity pills, they aren’t consumed and will return to your inventory after the round. This will most likely be patched soon.
- Phasmophobia – How to Locate and Identify Ghost (Easy Methods)
- Phasmophobia – How to Talk and Kill a Ghost (Step by Step)
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Finding the Ghost in Asylum Quickly
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Better Team Co-op Organization for Ghost Hunting
- Phasmophobia – How Photos Make Extra Money and FAQ (Common Questions)
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Truck, Location, Hunt, and Camera
- Phasmophobia – Tips for Expert Map
- Phasmophobia – How to Find Smudge Sticks, Glowsticks, and Voodoo Doll
- Phasmophobia – Tools Guide (Thermometer, Infrared Sensor, Tripod, Pills, and More)
- Phasmophobia – How to Become Professional Investigator
- Phasmophobia – Difficulties Guide (How to Change)
- Phasmophobia – Best Strategies and Tips
- Phasmophobia – How to Complete All Optional Tasks
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Escaping Ghost (Easy Way)
- Phasmophobia – How to Get All Photo Rewards