It is guide to finding the Ghost in Asylum quickly (in Phasmophobia).
Guide to Finding the Ghost in Asylum Quickly
These are the steps on how I do it in-game during Asylum / High school run.
Mainly this is gonna be a small guide, but lets run with it. This is the steps that I run on either asylum or highschool for the best experience or a way of finding the ghost the quickest way possible.
Walk inside the building with the team (High school / Asylum).
Ask either one of your teammates to stay with you or go back to the truck. (Ask to go back if ghost is alone.)
Walk down the hallway with the Thermometer and say in local voice chat “Give us a sign” (or say “Give me a sign” which works better).
Keep saying this until you find a room with a light on or either a room that has the door open.
- Phasmophobia – All Questions and Answers (Ghosts, Ouija, Spirit Box)
- Phasmophobia – All the Voice Recognition Keys: Questions (Ghost, Ouija Board, and More)
- Phasmophobia – How Photos Make Extra Money and FAQ (Common Questions)
- Phasmophobia – How to Talk and Kill a Ghost (Step by Step)
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Escaping Ghost (Easy Way)
- Phasmophobia – How to Find Smudge Sticks, Glowsticks, and Voodoo Doll
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Truck, Location, Hunt, and Camera
- Phasmophobia – How to Become Professional Investigator
- Phasmophobia – Ultimate Crucifix Guide (Not Working, Broken, Disappearing, and More)
- Phasmophobia – How to Locate and Identify Ghost (Easy Methods)
- Phasmophobia – Guide to the Evidence (EMF Level 5, Fingerprints, and More)
- Phasmophobia – Tips for Expert Map
- Phasmophobia – How to Get All Photo Rewards
- Phasmophobia – Comprehensive Solo Guide (Map, Inventory, Missions, and More)
- Phasmophobia – Asylum Map Guide in Detail