It is a guide to escaping ghost (easy way) in Phasmophobia.
Guide to Escaping Ghost (Easy Way)
This guide showcases the perfect strategy to escape every ghost on any contract. Pictures included.
What Is Ghost?
Ok so when you enter the house you’ll realize ghosts can hurt you. Some foolish people may be scared of them too. Your first instinct should always be to leave the house when it appears.
You may find the front door locked when it is reached. The ghost will kill you if you do not escape. So the question remains “Why run for the door when I cannot pass it”.
Believe it or not there is actual reason to this method!
Solution To All Problems
Now you can safely roam the house, asylum, or highschool with ease. Most people lure the ghost for photos. Personally, I like to take the opportunity to liberate all the homeowner’s items since I already wrecked their door. They have laptops, teddy bears, and nice photos. Have fun with this new strategy!
- Phasmophobia – How to Get All Photo Rewards
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Finding the Ghost in Asylum Quickly
- Phasmophobia – How to Locate and Identify Ghost (Easy Methods)
- Phasmophobia – How to Talk and Kill a Ghost (Step by Step)
- Phasmophobia – Where to Find Pictures in-game and What is Misconceptions (Tips)
- Phasmophobia – Guide to the Evidence (EMF Level 5, Fingerprints, and More)
- Phasmophobia – Guide to Truck, Location, Hunt, and Camera
- Phasmophobia – How Photos Make Extra Money and FAQ (Common Questions)
- Phasmophobia – Best Strategies and Tips
- Phasmophobia – How to Become Professional Investigator
- Phasmophobia – Advanced Gameplay Tips (How to Survive the Hunt, Sanity, and More)
- Phasmophobia – All the Voice Recognition Keys: Questions (Ghost, Ouija Board, and More)
- Phasmophobia – All Questions and Answers (Ghosts, Ouija, Spirit Box)
- Phasmophobia – How to Place the Camera on the Table and Jumpscare Guide
- Phasmophobia – How to Complete All Optional Tasks