A guide on how to prevent straight edge cheats in PGA TOUR 2K21.
How to Prevent Straight Edge Cheats
There is no straight edge cheat on Pro level. Pro level requires the proper tempo for the various shot types, which is different for each shot, by the way.
So, even if your controller goes dead straight, it will not make the ball go straight.
That was old golf games that did that. This one doesn’t work like that.
When you look at scores, take note of the tees played, the conditions, the course. A lot of the low scores are coming on easier setups, (i.e. red tees) and not every setting is locked in all societies. So, someone might be using putt previews, pre-shot tracers, or other gimmicks that the game already allows to score well.
Trying to focus on the outlier scores is a futile mission, as every video game in history will have cheesers at the top of the leaderboards.
I’ve seen users that are already posting -54, which means on each and every hole they would have recorded an Ace. Obviously, that’s not possible. So, there’s no point in worrying about it. Just skip the junk and look at the other obtainable scores, and set your own goal for something that you feel you can achieve.
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Get the Tempo/Timing (Swing Mechanic)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Complete True Shot Mid-Round Tutorial
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – Control Guide (Swing, Timing, Accuracy, and More)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Add Backspin and Ball Spin Guide
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Play Solo Rounds
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – Save File Location
- PGA Tour 2K21 – Swing Speed Guide
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Transfer MyPlayer
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Fix Controller (Xbox and Other)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Fix GPU High Usage
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – Best Settings: Difficulty (Online)