A guide how to complete true shot mid-round tutorial in PGA TOUR 2K21.
How to Complete True Shot Mid-Round Tutorial
You must complete the True Shot prompts as they are displayed on the screen, while holding the True Shot button.
- HOLD the True Shot Button (L1/LB/LShift) and keep holding it to stay in True Shot Mode
- Apply Draw/Fade to your shot by moving the LS/Mouse left and right. (while holding True Shot)
- Adjust your Attack Angle by moving RS/Mouse Up and down. (while holding True Shot)
- Press the Reset Shot Button (R1/RB/Tilde (`))
These input prompts intentionally appear to show you how to use the True Shot feature. Once you complete the prompt sequence it is dismissed forever. The sequence is as I laid it out above. HOLD the True Shot button… and Keep HOLDing it while completing the thumbstick movement requirements. You can release the True Shot button when you reach the Reset Shot prompt.
- Go into Profile Menu/Settings/Display & Hud/InGame Help
- Set that to OFF to disable them completely
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – Control Guide (Swing, Timing, Accuracy, and More)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Add Backspin and Ball Spin Guide
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Play Solo Rounds
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Fix Controller (Xbox and Other)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Get the Tempo/Timing (Swing Mechanic)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – Save File Location
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Prevent Straight Edge Cheats
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – Best Settings: Difficulty (Online)
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Transfer MyPlayer
- PGA TOUR 2K21 – How to Fix GPU High Usage
- PGA Tour 2K21 – Swing Speed Guide