This guide helps you how to run mods in One Step From Eden.
What is One Step From Eden?
Eden is the last shining beacon of hope in a bleak post-war world.
One Step from Eden combines strategic deck-building and real-time action with rogue-like elements, giving you the chance to carve a path of mercy or destruction. Fight alone or with a friend in co-op as you cast powerful spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, and collect game-changing artifacts. Can you make it to Eden or will your destruction be imminent?
Experience a blend of strategy and real-time action. Build your deck and fight through bullet hell as you make your way to Eden.
Customize your deck and play style with 200+ spells and 100+ game-changing items.
A cast of 9 playable characters across procedurally generated levels with alternate runs ensures you’ll never experience the same situation or outcome twice.
Play with Friends.
Fight your way to Eden in local co-op or in PvP.
The Game Keeps Going.
Full Steam Workshop and mod support!
How to Run Mods?
Go to One Step From Eden folder where you install.
And select “StreamingAssets”.
Make a “Mods” folder.
Now, you can run and use your mode safely in One Step From Eden.
- One Step From Eden – How to Unlock Skins or Costumes
- One Step From Eden – How to Install Mods (Steam Workshop)
- One Step From Eden – Save File Location
- One Step From Eden – Useful Tips (Archetype, Anima, Glimmer, Etc.)
- One Step From Eden – How to Play PvP (Online with Friends)
- One Step From Eden – How to Defeat the Shopkeeper
- One Step From Eden – How to Work Game Mechanics (Artifact, Spell, Run, etc.)
- One Step From Eden – Complete Bosses (Sparing, Unlocking)
- One Step From Eden – All Final Bosses and Endings (How to Reach the Gate)