This guide shows you how to play One Step From Eden with friends (PVP: Online).
How to Play PvP (Online)?
- Download parsecgaming.
- Sign up.
- Confirm your e-mail. Parsec does not see your PC If not confirmed.
- Go to Arcade.
- See: “Want to host a game? Run your game then click on its icon here.”
- And then start the host.
Extra seats: Choose 1 for 1vs1.
Public Game: Unselect if you do not want to see any person in your stream.
When hosting, it will be seen in Arcade. After that, Parsec will give you link to share or to join the game.
- Share it with your friend
- Or enter the game
- And go to PvP
- Press hold “Space” to input
- One Step From Eden – How to Unlock Skins or Costumes
- One Step From Eden – How to Run Mods
- One Step From Eden – How to Install Mods (Steam Workshop)
- One Step From Eden – How to Defeat the Shopkeeper
- One Step From Eden – How to Work Game Mechanics (Artifact, Spell, Run, etc.)
- One Step From Eden – Useful Tips (Archetype, Anima, Glimmer, Etc.)
- One Step From Eden – All Final Bosses and Endings (How to Reach the Gate)
- One Step From Eden – Save File Location
- One Step From Eden – Complete Bosses (Sparing, Unlocking)