This guide of ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 will help you on how to fix high CPU and low FPS (drops)
How to Fix High CPU and Low FPS?
1- Check your Updates
Windows 10 published new version for users:
- 2020-x64: Windows 10 Version 1909 03: (KB4541335)
How to Do Updating?
- Go to Settings
- Type “Windows Update”
- Check Updates
- Download and install
2- Verify NVIDIA
Verify your laptop is actually switching to the Nvidia graphics processor when you launch these games.
If the games are running on the 750m the clock speed will ramp up (from a low idle speed to ‘3D’ speed ) when you run the game.
It should happen automatically via the Optimus software used by laptops with Nvidia graphics processors, but it’s not uncommon for laptops to fail to switch from the Intel HD integrated graphics when a game is launched.
If the games are running on the Intel HD graphics this would be a good reason for 100% cpu usage while gaming.
3- Windows Power Plan Settings
- Go to Power Options (right-click win icon in the taskbar)
- Choose or customize a power plan: High Performance
4- Scan (CDM)
- Go to “Command Prompt”
- Run as an administrator
- Type to command: “sfc /scannow”
- Wait to finish the scanning
- And restart PC
5- Volumetric Fog and VSynch
- Turn off Volumetric Fog.
- Turn off VSynch
6- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Go to NVIDIA Control Panel
- In global settings:
- Graphics processor: Auto-select
- In program settings (ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4.exe):
- High-performance NVIDIA Graphic Processor
- ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 – How to Fix Save and Controller
- ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 – How to Fix Cutscene
- ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 – All Endings (Alabasta, Lobby, etc.)