This guide will help you on how to fix “not cutscene” in ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4.
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4
The PIRATE WARRIORS series has successfully combined the popular anime ONE PIECE with the thrilling action of the WARRIORS series to create a worldwide phenomenon selling more than four million copies!
Based on the concept of “fighting hordes of enemies while adventuring with trusted allies,” experience awesome ONE PIECE action lifted straight from the anime!
ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 is the latest evolution of PIRATE WARRIORS action! Based on the concept of “experiencing a real ONE PIECE battlefield,” buildings will come crashing down during the action and attacks will throw up smoke and dust, placing you in the thick of the ONE PIECE world!
Injecting fresh elements that couldn’t be achieved in previous entries has now realized an even more thrilling brand of PIRATE WARRIORS action!
How to Fix Cutscene?
1 – Solution
Cutscenes work was to lower resolution and setting to windowed mode ? For example cutscenes does not work in 1080p only lower 0.0
In windows mode and 1600×900 and then press ALT+Enter to make it full screen.
2 – Solution
You could try going to your “steamapps\common\OPPW4\File\REGION\WW\Movie” and deleting all the files in the movie folder. Then doing a ‘Verify Integrity of Game Files’ via steam.
- From the Library section, right-click on OPPW4 and select Properties.
- Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files.
- ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 – How to Fix High CPU and Low FPS
- ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 – How to Fix Save and Controller
- ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS 4 – All Endings (Alabasta, Lobby, etc.)